Inside vendors contact Buzz - 218-851-5989
Demo contact Brian Fischer - 507-276-6322
Convention coordinator: John Backman
Barnum Fairgrounds Address:
3770 Front St
Barnum, MN 55707
John Backman (218) 780-3238 or email@example.com
Paul Zieroth (218) 391-5706 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Land & Water Demos &
Beginning Trapper Connection:
Brian Fischer (507) 276-6322 or email@example.com
John Backman (218)780-3238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Buzz Neprud (218)-851-5989 or email@example.com
Dewey Schmitz (218) 639 9311 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Convention Map and Brochure:
Convention Events Information:
New Souvenir items for Convention 2021
Elections and Nominations:
- Check Back Later
District 1 is Seeking Volunteers for Convention:
A reminder that we are hosting the 2021 Convention in Barnum on July 29-31 (Thurs-Sat). Camping is available on site for $35 for electric and water, $25 for primitive; for the whole weekend. The General Meeting is at 3pm Saturday with the Benefit Auction following and closing with the Raffle Drawing at 6pm.
Our district meeting will be on Saturday at 8am in front of the MTA booth/northeast corner of the horse arena.
Trappers Education certification phone calls came pouring in last November; too late and too many. This can be fulfilled at the convention. There is a field day class scheduled on August 14th in Little Falls and Bert Highland & Frank Brula are in the process of setting one up in September on the Iron Range.
I am in need of volunteers for the following:
- Tuesday (7/27) at 9am to set up the vendor tables inside
- Wednesday (7/28) evening for general set up
- Saturday (7/31) for the benefit auction immediately following the General Meeting
- Sunday (8/1) 7:30 am for tear down. This is a responsibility of our district as host and where a large turnout can make short work of things.
- Throughout the convention, those in charge of different areas will need help or a break from their posts. An example would be Bill Rebarich and Paul Zeiroth in Camping. We do not have gate or booth duties assigned when we are the district hosting, so if you only have an hour or two consider this.
- In addition, I need an outgoing person willing to solicit donations for the benefit auction from the vendors and serve as a collection point for the donated items from members.
Please contact me if you are willing to help out.
District 1 Director